<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第15.And.the.Fat.Cat集>>
-
1. Look, when Owen gets here, should we still be alive,please let me do the talking.
听着 当欧文来了 如果我们还活着,拜托让我跟他谈。
-
2. Kittens aside, Owen can help us.
撇开小猫不说 欧文能帮我们。
-
3. A venture capitalist buys companies
风险投资人专门买公司。
-
4. and turns them around.
然后让它们起死回生。
-
5. Yeah, I've seen Pretty Woman.
知道 我看过《风月俏佳人》。
-
6. That's how I realized I wasn't charging enough.
那令我意识到我当时要价太少了。
-
7. Go, Max, here he comes.
快走 麦克斯 他来了。
-
8. All right, but I'll be watching inside from the window.
好啦 但我会从里面的窗户监视你。
-
9. It's probably better,because I don't trust Nancy alone with those kittens.
这样或许更好,因为我不放心让南希单独和小猫们一起。
-
10. She's got some serious postpartum.
她有严重的产后抑郁。