<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第15.And.the.Fat.Cat集>>
-
1. and I'd be living in the "Thouth of Franth" right now.
那现在我就会住在"花国兰部"[法国南部]了。
-
2. Where is he?
他在哪里。
-
3. He needs to see these adorable bastards.
他得看看这些可爱的小杂种。
-
4. Max, how did you find me here?
麦克斯 你怎么知道我在这里。
-
5. I told you I was going on a "think walk."
我明明告诉你我去散个"思考之步"。
-
6. I followed you.
我跟踪你了。
-
7. I never noticed how much you check yourself out in store windows.
我从没发现到你爱把商店橱窗当镜子照。
-
8. You have a problem.
你有病得治。
-
9. Do either of you know a way to turn the phrase,"Self-absorbed, ridiculous pig" into a compliment?
你们俩谁知道怎么把,"自恋可笑的猪头"变成称赞人的话吗。
-
10. If I did, I'd still be on The Apprentice.
如果我懂 那我现在还在录《学徒》呢。