<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第16.And.the.Zero.Tolerance集>>
-
1. Why don't you be excited in the back, doll?
那你进后厨兴奋吧 姑娘。
-
2. I want Max up front now.
我要麦克斯在前台。
-
3. All my life, people have been telling me not to come out.
我一生中 人们总是告诉我不要出来[柜]。
-
4. Why should here be any different?
这里的人们也一样。
-
5. Ladies, I just got word
姑娘们 我刚刚得到消息。
-
6. that the New York Times food critic
《纽约时报》的美食评论家。
-
7. may make a surprise visit this afternoon.
今天下午可能会来暗访。
-
8. Everything has to be perfect--
一切都要做到完美。
-
9. the service, the desserts,the precarious balance of my meds.
服务 甜点,我不稳定的药量平衡。
-
10. Nothing can go wrong.
不容有半点差错。