<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第16.And.the.Zero.Tolerance集>>
-
1. Thanks, Rico. I didn't want to ask
谢谢 里克 我不问你。
-
2. due to the city-wide ban on racial profiling.
是因为全市禁止种族偏见。
-
3. Wow. This dish room is cleaner
哇 这个洗碗间比。
-
4. than Chris Christie's plate after lunch.
克里斯·克里斯蒂吃完午餐后的盘子还干净。
-
5. Max, I need two lavender macaroons.
麦克斯 我要两个薰衣草马卡龙。
-
6. - Where are they? - I'm working on them.
-做好了吗 -正在做。
-
7. Well, good. I'm so proud of you.
太好了 我为你感到骄傲。
-
8. This is so Freaky Friday.
这感觉就像电影《怪诞星期五》。
-
9. Here are the lavender macaroons.
薰衣草马卡龙在这里。
-
10. See? Even just holding this, I'm better.
瞧 手里握着大麻烟 心里就已乐无边。