<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第19.And.the.Look.of.the.Irish集>>
-
1. That's my brisket.
这块牛腩是我的。
-
2. I'm not talking about Daniel Day-Loser here.
我又不是在说这块爱尔兰烂牛腩。
-
3. I'm talking about Oleg.
我是在说奥列格。
-
4. You are sweating like an old knockwurst
你汗流浃背就像一根在太阳底下。
-
5. that has been left out in the sun.
被晒到臭掉的德国大香肠。
-
6. It's really breathtaking.
那股味儿 挡都挡不住。
-
7. Okay, Nash, stand over here near the hose
好了 纳西 站到水管这里来。
-
8. and give me hot face, dead eyes.
给我一副帅气脸 死人眼的表情。
-
9. You know, like me when I mix NyQuil and DayQuil.
就像我把日间跟夜间感冒糖浆混着喝时那样。
-
10. I call it AfternoonQuil.
我称那为"下午爽一杯"。