<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第19.And.the.Look.of.the.Irish集>>
-
1. I'm tearing up, and it's not just the black mold in here.
我要落泪了 不光是因为家里长了黑霉。
-
2. Max, I think you may have just set the acting bar too high.
麦克斯 你刚才可能把表演标准拉得太高了。
-
3. I've never set a bar too high before.
我没试过将一个酒吧变得太嗨[将标准拉高]。
-
4. I've set a bar on fire and I've left a bar too high.
我试过放火烧酒吧 也试过嗨着出酒吧。
-
5. Oh, hey, girls.
姑娘们。
-
6. Oh, do you mind if I hang down here with you for a while?
你们介意我在楼下跟你们待一会儿吗。
-
7. Oleg is up there,he's trying to seduce me by cleaning the apartment.
奥列格在楼上,他企图通过打扫公寓来色诱我。
-
8. And it's, oh, oh, so dirty.
而且楼上真是...太"肮脏"了。
-
9. Oh, oh, he's vacuuming now, which means he's naked.
他在用真空吸尘器 这意味着他也"真空"。
-
10. Oh, me and my Polish values.
天啊 我和我的波兰价值观要撑不住了。