<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第19.And.the.Look.of.the.Irish集>>
-
1. Don't even kid.
这玩笑不许开。
-
2. No. I'm cranky because I'm not having sex right now.
但不是啦 我不高兴是因为现在没爱做。
-
3. Yeah. I thought it was weird seeing both your hands
对啊 我就觉得你说话时两手没在"下面"。
-
4. while you were talking.
有种不习惯的感觉。
-
5. Sophie's idea. It's some old Polish ritual.
苏菲的主意 波兰那边的老传统吧。
-
6. The bride and groom remain chaste for 30 days before the wedding.
新郎跟新娘婚前30天要保持"贞洁"。
-
7. Apparently, the "something blue" at the wedding
看来婚礼上需要的"蓝色的东西"。
-
8. has got to be my balls.
是我憋得发青的蛋蛋。
-
9. So, you're practicing celibacy.
所以你在实行禁欲。
-
10. I'm trying, but there are women everywhere.
我在尝试啊 可是到处都有女人。