返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第4季 第20.And.the.Minor.Problem集>>

  • 1. A little morning "Aer Lingus"?
    一早就"打"飞机。
  • 2. Isn't that what got Max in trouble in the first place?
    害麦克斯惹上麻烦的不就是这个吗。
  • 3. Okay, well, we just have to go to the airport
    好吧 那我们只好跑去机场。
  • 4. and stop them.
    阻止他们啦。
  • 5. I'll buy us plane tickets and then return them,like I do with shoes or Tom Cruise does with wives.
    我去买两张飞机票 然后再退了,就像我对鞋子那样 或像阿汤哥对老婆们那样。
  • 6. Jackets and shoes off!
    把外套和鞋子脱了。
  • 7. And make sure you check all your pockets.
    检查自己衣服上所有的口袋。
  • 8. Don't make me shut this airport down for a piece of gum.
    别让我因为一块口香糖就关闭整个机场。
  • 9. This line is longer than the movie Gone Girl.
    这队排得比《消失的爱人》电影还长。
  • 10. What does TSA stand for? "Time Stands A-still?"
    TSA是"时间停止局"的意思吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 44 Previous Next