<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第22.And.the.Disappointing.Unit集>>
-
1. heavy on the pot,not so heavy on the luck.
百倍大麻,乐子砍半。
-
2. Why would a family come here?
为什么会有家庭来这里。
-
3. If I see a child in here, I'm calling the police.
如果我看到有小孩进来 我会打给警察叔叔。
-
4. It's like seeing a dog locked in a hot car.
就像大热天看到有狗被锁在车里一样。
-
5. Chicken cacciatore , family-style.
猎人烤鸡 家庭风。
-
6. Liver and onions, family-style.
洋葱炒肝 家庭风。
-
7. Spaghetti and meatballs, my family-style,which means the balls are kinda small,but the noodles are extra long.
肉丸意面 我的家庭风,也就是"肉丸"有点小,但是"意面"绝对是"加长版"。
-
8. You bring out the food in large bowls
你们把装有食物的大盆子端出去。
-
9. and the customers serve themselves,as they've been doing since I hired you two.
客人可以自助取餐,反正我雇了你们俩后 顾客基本靠自助。
-
10. Good idea, Han.
好主意啊 阿憨。