返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第04集>>

  • 1. A classic good news/ bad news situation.
    一个经典喜忧参半的时刻。
  • 2. Good news: I figured out where all the customers are.
    喜的是 我知道客人都上哪里去了。
  • 3. Bad news: they're aggressively protesting your cupcake shop.
    忧的是 他们都激动地在外面抗议小蛋糕店。
  • 4. You went to Supercuts, didn't you?
    你去了廉价理发厅对吧。
  • 5. I hope you're happy, girls.
    希望你们现在高兴了。
  • 6. Now even Han thinks he's better than me.
    现在连阿憨都觉得自己比我强了。
  • 7. No cake equals hate.
    蛋糕≠歧视。
  • 8. No cake equals hate.
    蛋糕≠歧视。
  • 9. No cake equals hate.
    蛋糕≠歧视。
  • 10. No cake equals hate.
    蛋糕≠歧视。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 38 Previous Next