<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. They call me No More Free Samples.
她们称我为蹭试用品狂魔。
-
2. Listen, I get it.
听着 我明白。
-
3. Nobody wants to be reduced to some label.
没有人希望被贬低至某些标签。
-
4. You should hate people for other reasons:
我们应该因别种理由而讨厌别人。
-
5. because they're gross or mean
比如他们很恶心或毒舌。
-
6. or you owe them money.
或是你欠他们钱。
-
7. At the end of the day,we are all just trying to get by.
到头来,我们只是想凑合过日[得到双性恋]。
-
8. Bi? Now, those people I don't trust.
"双"性恋 我可不信任那些人。
-
9. Hi, sorry I'm late for the party, girls,but I was just outside talking to my new friends,Lisa Newcar and Ginger Vitis.
抱歉我来晚了 姑娘们,但我刚在外面跟我的新朋友聊天,鸡冠头丽莎和芽龈研。
-
10. We all wear the same shoe size!
我们的鞋码都一样哦。