<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Nobody's signing these waivers. We're not idiots.
大家别签这个 我们又不是白痴。
-
2. We're gonna read through all the fine print.
我们得逐条读上面的合同细则。
-
3. - Done. - Here you go.
-好了 -给。
-
4. Oh, well, I'm gonna read mine anyway.
好吧 但我要先好好读过才签。
-
5. Caroline reads everything.
卡洛琳什么都读。
-
6. She read the entire iTunes user agreement before she bought
她甚至把苹果无数页的用户协议读完了。
-
7. Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money."
就因为要买蕾哈娜那首《贱人快还我钱》。
-
8. Wish I'd read the fine print
真希望我在当你室友前。
-
9. when I agreed to be your roommate.
有先读过合同细则。
-
10. Turns out, bitch do have my money.
我才发现原来"贱人真欠了我钱"。