<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Well, my feelings are really hurt, Max.
我的情绪可是相当受伤啊 麦克斯。
-
2. It's been four years.
整整四年呢。
-
3. Well, I don't know what to do,because like the Sad Hatter said,time goes forward; it doesn't go back.
我不知道该怎么做,因为就像疯帽子说,时光一去不复返。
-
4. I can't undo the rent thing.
我不能抹掉房租的事。
-
5. I just thought we were in this together,50/50.
我只是以为我们是同甘共苦,一人一半。
-
6. We are,and I should have told you four years ago,but I thought we wouldn't last a month.
是啊,我四年前就该告诉你,但我当时觉得我们长不过一个月。
-
7. But then we did, and then another month,and I'm still not sure how this happened:
但后来一个月过去了 又一个月过去了,我现在也还不知道怎么发生的。
-
8. we became best friends.
我们就成为死党了。
-
9. Max, that's the first time you've ever called me
麦克斯 这是第一次不用讨好你。
-
10. your best friend without a bribe,and that's worth a lot more than money,and you know how much I love money.
你自愿称我为死党,那比钱有价值多了,你也知道我有多爱钱是吧。