<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Wow, we have more visitors than
我们这里客似云来。
-
2. a mildly attractive prostitute at Comic-Con.
比动漫大会上平凡货色妓女的恩客还多。
-
3. It's Mookie for the rent.
是穆奇来收租了。
-
4. Okay, Max, this time can you do
麦克斯 这一次可以由你来。
-
5. the blow-it-up hand thing with him?
跟他做那个击拳爆炸的招数吗。
-
6. I've tried it, but I'm just not good at hand stuff.
我试过了 但我"手上功夫"就是不好。
-
7. Ask anyone at Yale PREP.
问当年耶鲁大学的同志们就知道。
-
8. Just give it a shot!
你就试试嘛。
-
9. You also thought you couldn't eat food that's been stepped on.
你也曾经觉得自己吃不了被踩过的食物。
-
10. Look at you now.
你看你现在多行。