<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. I can still get pregnant.
我还能怀孕。
-
2. It's just gonna take a while, you know,'cause my eggs are a bit like the eggs here at the diner.
只是会比较耗时费工,因为我的蛋[卵子]有点像这餐厅的蛋。
-
3. You know, not exactly bad,just real close to the use-by date.
虽然严格来说没有坏,但也将近过期了。
-
4. Sophie, what made you go back to the doctor?
苏菲 什么让你改变心意回去看医生。
-
5. Well, you know, I was doing a lot of soul-searching,and I left my purse there.
我经常进行深刻的自我反省,还有我的钱包落在那里了。
-
6. So I figured, you know, while I'm here,why not take a look, you know?
于是我就想 既然我都在这了,何不做个检查。
-
7. I mean, like Max said,everybody's got something.
就像麦克斯所说,每个人都会有些问题。
-
8. Well, not to brag,but mine's got two somethings.
不是我瞎吹,但我那位有两个"问题"。
-
9. Hi. I'm here for, uh...
你好 我来找...。
-
10. Table for two. I mean one!
"两"人桌 我是说一人。