<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. Max, what did you do?
麦克斯 你做了什么。
-
2. I took you to a basketball game like an idiot!
我像个白痴一样 把你带来看篮球赛。
-
3. And now I'm about to run.
现在我要跑路了。
-
4. What is our end game here, Max?
我们要怎么收场 麦克斯。
-
5. Are we hiding? Are we fleeing?
我们是要躲 还是要逃。
-
6. I just want to know what we're ugly-walking toward.
我就想知道我们用这么丑的姿势走向哪里。
-
7. Do I look like a person with an end game?
我看起来像是有场可收的人吗。
-
8. Also, ya ended the game.
还有 是你让比赛提前收场。
-
9. Angry mob aside, the good news is
先不说愤怒的球迷 好消息是。
-
10. I did manage to get that flier to Blue Ivy's people.
我成功把传单交到布露·艾薇的保姆手里。