<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Oh, no, please.
千万别。
-
2. It's like watching a bird fly into a window in slow motion.
这就像在看一只鸟要撞上窗户的慢动作版。
-
3. Well, you know, I thought we were exclusive,for lack of a better word.
我还以为我们专属彼此,我想不到更好的词了。
-
4. What, like monogamous?
"一夫一妻"这样的词吗。
-
5. You thought we were in a monogamous friendship?
你觉得我们是一夫一妻般的友谊吗。
-
6. I'm not even monogamous with the people I'm monogamous with.
我跟我该一夫一妻的人 都不是一夫一妻制了。
-
7. What is the big deal?
这有啥大不了啊。
-
8. You had friends before we were friends.
在我们成为朋友前 你也有朋友啊。
-
9. Bunch of rich bitches.
一帮有钱婊。
-
10. You guys talking about that show, "Friends"?
你们是在聊电视剧《老友记》吗。