返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. Even though you just saw us doing that,we are still so much cooler than you.
    尽管你刚才看到我们那样,我们还是比你酷太多了。
  • 2. Yes, but the gap's getting smaller.
    是啊 但是差距已经越来越小。
  • 3. How did you two get in here?
    你们两个怎么进来的[到这一步]。
  • 4. A continuing series of bad decisions.
    感谢一路上无数的错误决定。
  • 5. You wouldn't help us,so we decided to be booth babes.
    你不帮我们,所以我们决定来当展场辣妹。
  • 6. The most recent in the continuing series of those bad decisions.
    无数的错误决定中 最新的一个错误。
  • 7. Max, Caroline, I'd like you to meet my gamer crew.
    麦克斯 卡洛琳 介绍给你们我的玩家小伙伴。
  • 8. Basically, my Han-tourage.
    我的憨兵卫。
  • 9. You were right, this thing was sponsored by Virgin.
    你没说错 这绝对是处男[维珍]赞助的。
  • 10. If you guys are here,who's watching your grandmother's basements?
    如果你们都来这里了,你们在奶奶家地下室的老窝是谁在照看。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next