<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. You turned Max into some kind of Boobarella.
你把麦克斯变成了巨乳女侠之类的人物。
-
2. I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to see this yet.
对不起 你们本不该现在就看到。
-
3. I was going to invite you to the official release party.
我本来打算邀请你们参加正式发行派对。
-
4. If this guy's having a release party,it's probably into an old sock.
如果这男的要有发行[射]派对,那也是对着袜子里射[自慰]。
-
5. By the way, I'm taking this.
对了 这个我要拿走。
-
6. I need someone to cover my shift at the diner tomorrow.
我需要有人顶替我明天餐厅的班。
-
7. I don't think you'll need to work at the diner
如果他就此事做出赔偿。
-
8. after you're compensated for Ned stealing your likeness.
你就再也不需要在餐厅工作了。
-
9. My mom said it was fine.
我妈说这没事啊。
-
10. I can get money for this?
我能因为这个捞到钱吗。