<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. Look at all these woman trying to get pregnant.
看看这些来"投怀送肚"的女人。
-
2. It's like NBA All-Star Weekend.
简直就像美国职篮全明星周末啊。
-
3. Here's my resume, and do you validate?
这是我的简历 停车费报销吗。
-
4. I've never been validated, so you're not getting validated.
我从来没被承认[报销]过 你也别想。
-
5. But I am impressed you have a car,so have a seat.
我很惊叹你有车,你先请坐吧。
-
6. Max, I've been working on my life story for the show.
我在写表演要说的故事。
-
7. "As a little girl, I dreamt of being a princess.
"我从小就梦想着要当一名公主。
-
8. It wasn't until I lost everything that I realized...
而一直到我失去了一切 我才意识到...。
-
9. that's what I'd already been."
我本来一直都是个公主"。
-
10. What else you got?
还有别的吗。