返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. five days a week-- know the facts.
    都能让主妇下面湿哒哒的男人 记好了。
  • 2. But I showed up too late, so I got to go back tomorrow.
    但我今天太晚到了 只能明天再去排。
  • 3. I was thinking of wearing a shirt that said
    我在想 明天穿的T恤上面写着。
  • 4. "One in the Plinko, two in the stinko."
    "竞猜猪一样 手气屎一样"。
  • 5. How about I buy you a lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni?
    我直接买一辈子分量的便餐包给你吧。
  • 6. I don't think you realize how much Rice-A-Roni I can eat.
    你大概没意识到我吃的量能把你吃破产。
  • 7. Oh, there's Bob.
    鲍伯来了。
  • 8. Bob! We're over here.
    鲍伯 我们在这边。
  • 9. Oh, hey there, hot shot.
    你好啊 帅哥。
  • 10. Is that my date Bob, or a different Bob?
    这是你要撮合的鲍伯 还是同名朋友。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 38 Previous Next