<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. I had to. Your other pair of sunglasses
没办法 你的那副墨镜没散架。
-
2. were being held together by willpower,and four-week-old gum.
全凭它自身的意志力,与一块四周大的口香糖。
-
3. Can you have dinner tonight?
今晚有空共进晚餐吗。
-
4. Ah, would that mean I have to have sex with you again?
吃晚餐是不是就代表又得跟你滚床单。
-
5. Because the answer is yes.
因为我的答案是 好的。
-
6. Max, you're going out with Randy again?
麦克斯 你又要跟兰迪去约会啊。
-
7. I've barely seen you since we got here.
我们到了这里之后 你就整天不见蛋。
-
8. And I've seen David Schwimmer four times.
反而大卫·史威默我都碰见他四次了。
-
9. I've never met David Schwimmer,which is weird 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm his lawyer.
我还没见过他呢,这倒是挺奇怪 因为我蛮确定我是他律师。
-
10. Why don't you come to dinner with us?
你何不跟我们一起吃饭呢。