返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. and have a movie made about me.
    以我人生而拍的电影 就眼红吃醋好吗。
  • 2. Han already had a movie made about him...
    阿憨早就有一部以他为原型的电影了。
  • 3. "Paul Blart: Small Cop."
    《小[百]货战警》。
  • 4. What's your movie called?
    那你那部电影叫什么。
  • 5. "Straight Outta A Job"?
    《冲进失业区》[冲出康普顿]吗。
  • 6. Yeah, about that? You can't fire us now.
    说到失业 你现在不能炒我们。
  • 7. The money hasn't come in just yet.
    电影的钱还没到手。
  • 8. After that, by all means, please fire us
    等进账了 拜托你狠狠炒了我们。
  • 9. and fire us hard.
    使劲儿炒。
  • 10. Yeah, how does firing us on the 27th work for you?
    你觉得这个月27号炒我们方便吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 43 Previous Next