<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Like a waitress at a vegan restaurant,you're bringing almost nothing to the table.
就像素食餐厅里的服务员,你端上桌的东西[贡献]跟没有一样。
-
2. The $250,000 I'm bringing to the table,that's nothing?
我可是贡献了25万美金啊,那也叫没有吗。
-
3. Oh, so that's your money.
所以那是你的钱。
-
4. There it is.
终于说出来了。
-
5. So why don't you take your money
你何不带上你的钱。
-
6. and go back to Wall Street?
滚回华尔街。
-
7. I'll be fine.
我没关系。
-
8. Who came up with combining desserts and alcohol?
是谁想出将甜品和酒精结合的绝世好点子。
-
9. I mean, obviously, you've been holding me back.
显然 一直都是你在拖我后腿好吗。
-
10. I've been holding you back?
是我一直在拖你后腿吗。