返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. Tony has dinner and goes to bed around 3:30.
    托尼下午三点半就吃完晚饭睡觉了。
  • 2. Randy thinks he can just show up with his face
    兰迪觉得他就这么带着他的帅脸。
  • 3. and his body and his muscular-but-not-too-thick neck
    好身材 外加精壮不显粗的脖子。
  • 4. and think I'm gonna forget that he dumped me?
    来我面前 我就会忘了他甩掉我的事吗。
  • 5. Max, don't say "dumped."
    麦克斯 别说"甩"。
  • 6. Say "kicked to the curb." It's kinder.
    要说"散伙" 比较没这么狠。
  • 7. Oh, Max, we have an unattended package situation.
    麦克斯 我们有个没人管的可疑包裹问题呢。
  • 8. Not unlike that homeless guy we just passed on the stoop.
    跟刚才无人管的露鸟[包裹]流浪汉简直一样。
  • 9. Wow, that's the biggest box I've seen
    我好久没看到这么大的盒子[阴户]了。
  • 10. since I accidentally clicked on a "big, beautiful women" porn.
    上次还是意外点开《大胖美女》黄片的时候呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 41 Previous Next