<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. Please understand me.
请理解宝宝的苦。
-
2. Oh, she's working the ol' loophole argument?
她想钻前半身处子的漏洞吗。
-
3. What, you never heard of that?
怎么 你从没听说过吗。
-
4. The girls at St. Bridget's invented it.
圣布里奇特学校的女学生发明的啊。
-
5. I can't take any more of this!
我受不了了。
-
6. That's what they said!
她们也是这么说。
-
7. But then they did.
但后来又"受得住"了。
-
8. Shouldn't you be coming in through the back door?
你不是该从"后门"进来吗。
-
9. I got to say, Max, I'm really surprised
不得不说 麦克斯 我超意外。
-
10. you didn't cave in and see Randy.
你没有心软跑去见兰迪。