<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. got a great job, nice house,full-fledged AAA member since 1998.
我有一份很棒的工作 一栋很好的房子,自98年起我就是美国汽车协会的资深老司机。
-
2. Please, this is between me and Max.
请别插嘴 这是我和麦克斯之间的事。
-
3. We have to figure out what to do about you two.
我们得想清楚你们俩该怎么办。
-
4. Well, I-I like him, but I don't want to get hurt again.
我是喜欢他 但我不想再次受到伤害。
-
5. See? Those are pros and cons.
瞧 这就是利弊。
-
6. This is exciting.
这真让人兴奋。
-
7. What's going on out there?
外面是什么情况。
-
8. 'Cause it kind of sounds like I'm on trial.
听起来我好像在接受审判。
-
9. You know what? This is a big decision.
算了 这是一个重要的决定。
-
10. Maybe we should all just sleep on it.
或许我们该睡一觉 明天再决定。