<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. Here's your check.
这是您的账单。
-
2. Sorry about the entire experience.
并在此对您整个用餐体验致以歉意。
-
3. You're gonna have to take it the rest of the way.
得麻烦你手伸过来拿了。
-
4. I slept funny last year.
我去年睡落枕了。
-
5. You know, I happen to be a massage therapist,and I happen to be broke, so what do you say
我刚好还是个按摩师呢,而且还刚好一穷二白 要不这样吧。
-
6. I get that crick out of your neck as your tip?
我帮你把脖子弄好 当做小费行吗。
-
7. I miss being able to just say no.
我好怀念我有骨气直接拒绝的时候。
-
8. Hold on, I have to run this by a person who's been poor longer.
稍等 我得向我贫穷界的前辈请教一下这事。
-
9. Sadly, that guy over there is offering me a massage as a tip.
有件惨事 那男的想用按摩来抵小费。
-
10. Sadly-er, I'm considering it.
更惨的是 我真心在考虑。