返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第5季 第19集>>

  • 1. Okay, first, I believe that you have
    首先我相信你们做过。
  • 2. and would cover up a murder.
    也有能力掩盖一桩谋杀。
  • 3. But nobody's dead.
    但没人死亡。
  • 4. I just explained to him the situation,and you're not getting kicked out.
    我只是跟他解释了一下情况,你们不会被赶走。
  • 5. All right, which one of us has to marry him?
    好吧 我们谁得委身于他。
  • 6. I'll go get my wedding sweatpants.
    我去拿我的婚礼运动裤。
  • 7. I just explained to him that I'm a lawyer
    我告诉他我是个律师。
  • 8. who sustained an injury on his property.
    在他的房子里受伤了。
  • 9. Then I mentioned the faulty wiring, the gas leak,the various wildlife living here,and, oh-- that I'm a lawyer.
    然后我还提了电线乱接 煤气漏气,各种野生动物在这安家,最后又说了一遍 爷可是律师。
  • 10. The word "lawyer" makes people crap their pants.
    "律师"这个词能直接把人吓"屎"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 44 Previous Next