<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. I'll hot this up in a second.
我很快就帮你搞定。
-
2. Just let me hot this one up first.
先等我把这妞搞定就行。
-
3. What're you doing here?
你来干嘛呢。
-
4. I know you don't like me to bother you during your free time,but I missed you.
我知道你不喜欢我在你闲暇时间烦你,但我想你了。
-
5. And I want to tell you something in person.
而且我有事情想当面对你说。
-
6. Well, whatever it is, I probably have it too.
无论是什么"病" 我估计也有。
-
7. And I probably had it first.
而且估计比你早就染上了。
-
8. It's not that.
不是这种事。
-
9. But now I'm worried.
但你说完我开始担心了。
-
10. No, I met with this law firm in Manhattan,and they want to make me a partner.
我跟一家在曼哈顿的律师事务所谈了,他们想让我成为合伙人。