<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第21集>>
-
1. from the "Casual encounters" section of Craigslist.
"偶遇约会"栏目找建筑师了。
-
2. The lady from the pizza place next door is banging back again.
隔壁披萨店的女人又在拍回我们墙了。
-
3. Yeah, they should pay less attention to our business
他们应该少关注点我们的事。
-
4. and more attention to their own.
多注意自己的生意。
-
5. There's so much oil on their pizza,the U.S. might invade it.
他们的披萨油[石油]多到,美国政府可能会想出兵打下来。
-
6. You know what? I think we've just blown past "warm beers."
我觉得"温啤"已经不够了。
-
7. I'm gonna go get us some whiskey.
我去给咱们弄威士忌。
-
8. 10 inches always looks a whole lot bigger with bourbon.
喝完波旁威士忌 10英寸会看起来大许多。
-
9. Oh, my God, Max, we need more space.
天啊 麦克斯 我们需要更多空间。
-
10. I know; we spend way too much time together.
对啊 我们之间太黏 都没有私人空间。