<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. The rats are using our tarp as their Superdome again!
老鼠又把防水布里当角斗场了。
-
2. I'll get the rat mallet!
我拿砸鼠锤。
-
3. No, don't get the rat mallet!
拜托别拿砸鼠锤。
-
4. It's a talking one, get the gun.
是会说话的耗子 快去拿枪。
-
5. Well, if it isn't Crouching Loser, Hidden Virgin.
哎哟 这不是"卧鼠藏笼"的男主角吗。
-
6. Girls, I'm in a bit of hot water.
姑娘们 我现在正处于水深火热中。
-
7. What happened, you fell into a tea cup again?
怎么了 你又不小心掉进茶杯里了吗。
-
8. No, I'm in deep trouble!
不是 我深陷困境。
-
9. You've never been in deep anything.
你这辈子才没"深入"过任何地方。
-
10. Well, wait, is that why those scary-looking guys
等等 是因为这样所以那些牛鬼蛇神。