<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. You can see freaky things in this light.
明亮的光线会让你看见一堆奇怪事物。
-
2. Look, there's an ant carrying a stool.
你看有只蚂蚁在搬凳子[屎]。
-
3. Look, there's a waitress carrying nothing.
看啊 有个屁都不搬的服务员。
-
4. Wow, Han, you have new-stool money?
阿憨 你居然有钱买新凳子。
-
5. Are you in Forbes' "40 Under 4 Feet?"
你上了福布斯"40以下4尺男"排行吗。
-
6. I didn't buy this. Lady Luck threw me a bone.
不是我买的 是幸运女神的赏赐。
-
7. I'm sure she hated herself in the morning.
我敢肯定她早上醒来一定恨死自己。
-
8. A beloved old man in my building passed away,and after the neighbors paid our solemn respects,we cleaned the dump out.
我们楼里一名受人敬爱的长者去世了,在街坊邻居们都献上哀悼之意后,我们搬空了他家。
-
9. Han, that is so disrespectful.
阿憨 这也太大不敬了吧。
-
10. We didn't get a text?
我们怎么没收到短信通知。