返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. Which you don't understand
    而你不听懂他的话。
  • 2. 'cause it doesn't have any burps in it.
    因为这话中没带有恶搞的打嗝声。
  • 3. I know how to interpret these things.
    而我知道怎么翻译这些话。
  • 4. Uh, sorry, but you are horrible at interpreting things.
    不好意思 你翻译话中话的功力超差好吗。
  • 5. You thought when I first said "Hi" to you
    比如你把我当初对你说的"你好"。
  • 6. it meant I wanted you to move in with me for six years.
    误解为邀请你搬来跟我同住六年。
  • 7. Sorry if you had me at "Hello".
    你对我问好时 已掳获我心 是我的错。
  • 8. There she is 18 hours later.
    18小时的苦工后 宝贝完工。
  • 9. Mama's greatest accomplishment:
    老娘此生最大的成就。
  • 10. Maple vanilla rum cake
    枫糖香草朗姆蛋糕。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 47 Previous Next