<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. That scumbag couldn't have taken all the cacao.
那个人渣不可能把全部可可粉都带走吧。
-
2. Quick, help me check the cabinets.
快 帮我找找酒柜有没有。
-
3. Keep away from my drawers, Han.
别碰我的抽屉[内裤] 阿憨。
-
4. You got to be used to hearing that.
这句话你肯定整天听到。
-
5. Max, I just gave a good-bye speech at the free clinic.
麦克斯 我刚跟免费诊所告别了。
-
6. Oh, also, the lab technician
对了 那个实验室技术员。
-
7. said for you to call her ASAP.
让你尽快打给她。
-
8. Ugh, Claire freaks out about everything.
克莱尔什么事都爱大惊小怪。
-
9. I'll tear this place apart!
我要把这地方翻个底朝天。
-
10. Where the hell is the cacao?
可可粉到底在哪里。