返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. I had more fun driving my bitchy friend Neil
    我开车载我的毒舌朋友尼尔去医院吸水泡。
  • 2. to get his blisters drained.
    都没载你们闹心。
  • 3. Also, what's the strategy here?
    所以现在有啥计划了没。
  • 4. We've been driving for hours.
    都已经开了好几小时车了。
  • 5. Well, once we find an open airport,we'll fly to L.A., where Max will surprise Randy,and she'll be all, "Ahhh,"
    等我们找到没关闭的机场,我们就飞去洛城 麦克斯就给兰迪个惊喜,然后她就用舌头狂甩兰迪。
  • 6. and he'll be all, "Ahhh."
    然后兰迪也跟她...。
  • 7. First of all, great Randy impression.
    首先 兰迪学得太像。
  • 8. I almost gave you a little "Wahhh""
    差点就忍不住给你来点...。
  • 9. You girls have less of a game plan
    你们俩的事先计划。
  • 10. than any season of American Horror Story.
    比《美国恐怖故事》任何一季的剧情还少。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next