返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. You're on your own there.
    我不会跟你们一起的。
  • 2. They reported mine five years ago.
    我五年前就被人报导去世了。
  • 3. We're on a ghost plane? Awesome!
    我们坐的是幽灵飞机吗 太屌了。
  • 4. Just curious, will there be a beverage service?
    好奇一问 机上会有餐饮服务吗。
  • 5. You want some of my beer?
    想来两口我的啤酒吗。
  • 6. That's all right, you already spilled most of it on me.
    不用了 大半瓶都撒我身上了。
  • 7. I bet that's why they call him Sloppy.
    所以人家才说他邋遢啊。
  • 8. Nope, my landings are a mess.
    不 我的落地才是真一"塌"糊涂。
  • 9. Caroline, look at the bright side.
    卡洛琳 要往好的方面想嘛。
  • 10. How? None of the lights work.
    怎么想 所有指示灯都坏了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next