<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. a "Whittle Your Own Banj" workshop at 5:00.
"自己做斑鸠琴"课 在五点。
-
2. I have whittle-to-no interest in that.
我对这"班就"一点兴趣都没有。
-
3. Ooh, it says they have the loosest slots around.
上面写这里有最好赢的老虎机[最荡的妞]。
-
4. I guess the Darby sisters from my hometown are here.
看来我老家的浪货达比姐妹也在船上。
-
5. I did see a bunch of lounge chairs
我看到那边的沼泽展览区。
-
6. over by the swamp exhibit.
有不少躺椅。
-
7. I guess we could sleep there tonight,and then the next night,well, hopefully we'll be dead.
我猜我们今晚可以试着在那里睡,至于明天晚上呢,好运的话 到时候我们已经死了呢。
-
8. Come on, red!
来吧 红。
-
9. Max, no! That's all of our money!
麦克斯 不可以 这是我们所有的钱。
-
10. No more bets.
停止下注。