<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Is there a problem over here?
请问有什么问题吗。
-
2. I'm the pit boss.
我是赌场经理。
-
3. I also do the mentalist show
也是总统刺客舞厅。
-
4. in the John Wilkes Booth Ballroom.
心灵感应秀的主持人。
-
5. Still lots of tickets available.
演出还有很多票哦。
-
6. Yes, there's a problem here.
是的 的确出了点问题。
-
7. We just got cheated out of our winnings,and I was already cheated out of much of my 20s,but again, probably not your department.
我们赌桌上赢来的钱都被骗走了,我20多岁的人生中已经被夺走很多东西了,但那可能不在你的管辖范围。
-
8. Why don't I send a complimentary bottle of champagne
不如我免费赠送你们一瓶香槟作为赔礼。
-
9. to your room?
送到你们房间可好。
-
10. And by "champagne" I mean wine,and by "bottle" I mean box.
我说的"香槟"是红酒,"一瓶"是指一盒。