返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. We're from the diner next door,and you need to keep the noise down.
    我们是隔壁餐厅的人,你最好小声一点。
  • 2. It woke up a baby
    有个小婴儿。
  • 3. and the man who lives in booth two.
    以及住在二号卡座的人都被你吵醒了。
  • 4. Sorry for the loud noise.
    抱歉吵到你们了啊。
  • 5. If there's one thing New York's known for,it's quiet construction.
    毕竟要说纽约最出名的事,就是"安静施工"了吧。
  • 6. Listen. You may think you're
    听好了 你可能觉得。
  • 7. some sort of authority figure with that tank top,but you're not.
    自己穿个背心就是啥权威人物之类的,但你并不是。
  • 8. What you are is fired.
    你就是一条"炒鱿鱼"。
  • 9. Was anyone recording that for baby Barbara?
    有人帮我录这段给芭芭拉宝宝了吗。
  • 10. Well, that escalated rather quickly.
    一瞬间就一发不可收拾了啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 43 Previous Next