<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. Whoa, one step at a time.
一步一步来好吗。
-
2. I did give this place more of a facelift
但我的确给这里"整容"了许多。
-
3. than Brad Pitt in preparation for the movie Allied.
比布拉德·皮特为电影《间谍同盟》拉的皮还多。
-
4. Yeah, Han, this place looks exactly the same.
阿憨 这里看起来一点都没变。
-
5. My suicide note is still scrawled on the wall.
我乱写在墙上的自杀遗书都还在呢。
-
6. Yeah, it looks like the same old post office to me.
看起来还是同一间邮局啊。
-
7. It's not a freakin' post office!
这里他妈不是邮局。
-
8. Max, we should really get over to the dessert bar.
麦克斯 我们真的得过去甜品酒吧了。
-
9. Bobby's on his way to look at those gorgeous sconces
鲍比正在过来看我很不满意的。
-
10. I am very unhappy with.
超美壁灯的路上。