<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. Why are you making this so complicated?
你为什么要把这事搞这么复杂。
-
2. Why don't you just say, "Let's get drinks
你为什么不直接说"咱们来喝酒。
-
3. to make the sex less awkward?"
喝完打炮比较不尴尬"。
-
4. Or you could do that.
或者你也可以这样。
-
5. Oh, hi, Bobby, I forgot you were stopping by.
你好啊 鲍比 我忘了你会来。
-
6. She thought she was hosting Wheel of Fortune in here.
她以为她要在这里主持《幸运之轮》呢。
-
7. I'd buy a vowel from her.
我愿意跟她买个母音。
-
8. Well, it would be two As.
场上亮起了两个A。
-
9. oh, uh, what did you want to show me?
你想给我看什么来着。
-
10. Apparently a little side boob.
貌似是一点侧乳。