返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第14集>>

  • 1. I mean, she doesn't have kids.
    我是说 她又没有孩子。
  • 2. Well, I did like this guy Bobby,but then I had to go with Max to see Randy,and I got squirted on,and I didn't get back in time to see him
    我挺喜欢那个叫鲍比的,可我又不得不陪麦克斯去看兰迪,然后我被人喷了一身,没有办法及时赶回来见他。
  • 3. and possibly missed a chance at a lifetime of happiness.
    很可能就此错过幸福一生的机会。
  • 4. Too much talking from the waitress.
    这个服务员话也太多了吧。
  • 5. Uh, ladies,are all of the daddies still in the picture?
    女士们,你们跟孩子的爹都离婚了吗。
  • 6. 'Cause I can't shimmy down a fire escape
    因为要是被抓奸 我可爬不动防火梯。
  • 7. like I used to.
    没当年那么麻溜了。
  • 8. That's so funny.
    你真搞笑。
  • 9. If my doorman drops out of the rotation,I'll give you a call.
    如果我的门卫不"干"了,我会给你打电话。
  • 10. Uh, let me give you my beeper number.
    那我先把我的BB机号码给你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 46 Previous Next