<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. Why don't you go to, like, I don't know, Olive Garden?
你们为什么不能去自助餐餐厅之类的地方搞。
-
2. Yeah, this is date night.
对啊 这是约会之夜。
-
3. Not find an overweight guy to film us night.
不是找个死胖子拍我们做爱之夜。
-
4. Staying in is a tradition.
宅在家是一种传统。
-
5. You know, in Poland, you really can't go outside
在波兰 我们不太能出门。
-
6. because of all the wild dogs.
因为外面有野生猛犬。
-
7. And if it wasn't for the wolves,You wouldn't be able to walk anywhere.
要不是因为我们养的狼,我们真是哪也去不了。
-
8. Of course, you still need your vulture stick.
当然啦 你还是得带着你的赶秃鹰棍。
-
9. Speaking of vultures circling a dead body,Caroline's got a date tonight.
说到秃鹰虎视眈眈绕着死尸转,卡洛琳今晚有约会呢。
-
10. Oh, my God, Max. That's a good one.
天啊 麦克斯 你想笑死我啊。