<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Are you crazy?
你疯啦。
-
2. Bobby, never discuss a party in the diner.
鲍比 永远不准在餐厅提起派对。
-
3. If the people we work with,and I'm using "people" in the loosest sense possible--
跟我们一起工作的这帮人,超超级给脸他们才勉强能称得上"人"。
-
4. if they hear about a party, they'll come to it!
如果这帮东西听到有派对 绝对会不请自来。
-
5. We had to learn Navajo
我俩学了某印第安部落语。
-
6. just so we could talk about our weekend plans
只为了能讨论周末要干嘛。
-
7. without them overhearing.
而不用担心他们会听到。
-
8. And then they learned Navajo.
然后他们也学了那语言。
-
9. Now it makes sense that Earl asked me for wampum yesterday.
难怪昨天厄尔跟我要印第安贝壳串币。
-
10. Okay, so my mom is throwing this party at our house tomorrow.
我妈明天要在我们家举办派对。