<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. Oh, my God, the customers are nakey.
天啊 顾客全都裸体。
-
2. Thank God you're seeing it too.
幸好你也看得到。
-
3. I thought my X-ray vision was back.
我还以为我的透视眼能力又回来了呢。
-
4. God bless the annual naked bike ride.
感谢每年一度的裸体单车骑行日。
-
5. And where's Oleg?
奥列格人呢。
-
6. This is the first lunch rush in years.
这么多年来首次迎来午餐高峰期。
-
7. Uh, the guy at table three needs some water
第三桌的那男的想要杯水。
-
8. and has an ass mole that should really get looked at,but not by me.
他屁股上还有颗很需要人看的痣,可不该我看 该让医生看。
-
9. Oleg, you're doing the naked bike ride too?
奥列格 你也参加裸体单车骑行了吗。
-
10. The naked what?
你说裸体啥来着。