<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. for letting me rip this up again.
让我有机会再把它撕成渣。
-
2. You know, I hate to say this,but Han's not wrong.
你知道吗 我也不想这么说,但阿憨这次真的没错。
-
3. How dare you?
你好大的狗胆。
-
4. Let me finish.
先听我说完。
-
5. Maybe you do have some intimacy issues.
或许你真的在与人亲近方面有问题。
-
6. I mean, you haven't really dated anyone since Randy,and I still don't have a key to our apartment.
毕竟你跟兰迪分手后 就没再谈过恋爱,而且你到现在还没有给我咱们家的钥匙。
-
7. I gave you that screwdriver. It works.
我给了你一把螺丝刀 那个也能开啊。
-
8. You're not even a little curious to meet him?
你难道就没有一点点想见他的好奇心吗。
-
9. I guess maybe a little.
或许有一点吧。
-
10. Maybe it'll explain some of the more disturbing things about me,like how I prefer Cocoa Pebbles over Fruity Pebbles.
或许见完之后 我身上一些古怪的地方就能说得通了,比如我喜欢巧克力早餐片多过水果早餐片。