<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. At least since Tuesday, since Gary suggested it.
至少是从周二盖里建议过后开始期待。
-
2. Then I took over.
然后我接手了。
-
3. Max, make sure you look at me when you hug him.
麦克斯 抱他的时候记得看我这边。
-
4. Oh, that guy? I hope not.
那个男的吗 希望不要啊。
-
5. No daddy, no daddy, no daddy.
别是我爸 别是我爸 别是我爸。
-
6. What was wrong with him?
他有哪里不好。
-
7. Besides his jeans,arms, legs, face, and overall vibe?
你是说除了他的牛仔裤,手臂 腿 脸 和气质吗。
-
8. You know it would be bad if you were attracted to him, right?
你知道爱上自己老爸是坏事的吧。
-
9. You know, I was a cashier when I was your age.
你知道吗 我在你这个年纪时也是收银员。
-
10. Yeah? What do you do now?
是吗 那你现在做什么工作。