返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第19集>>

  • 1. Max, this might come as a surprise to you,but I'm a very busy man.
    麦克斯 这事虽然你可能听了会惊讶,但我很忙好吗。
  • 2. I don't have time for your sophomoric high jinks.
    我没时间陪你去幼稚胡闹。
  • 3. Uh, that's what they said to Adam Sandler,and it only made him richer.
    大家也这么说亚当·桑德勒的喜剧电影,结果只让他更富上加富了。
  • 4. I'm flattered I was your first choice.
    作为你的陪伴首选 我深感荣幸。
  • 5. Man, she asked me five people ago.
    兄弟 我早你好几轮就被邀请了。
  • 6. I think she was down to you or a broom,and the broom was busy.
    她好像问到最后就剩你跟扫帚,而扫帚又在忙。
  • 7. If I'm doing this, we have to use our best acting skills,'cause who's gonna believe you landed me?
    如果我真陪你去 那我们得拿出最佳的演技,毕竟谁会相信你能钓到我这金龟婿。
  • 8. Ugh, really wish Steve the Broom didn't have Pilates at 4:00.
    要是"扫帚"先生4点没普拉提课就好了。
  • 9. I'm so sorry, Mrs. Ferraro.
    真的很对不起 菲拉罗太太。
  • 10. I had no idea you were the awful boss
    我真的不知道你就是那个。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next