<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. It's a text from Bobby's ex, Jessica.
是鲍比的前女友杰西卡的短信。
-
2. It says, "Call me about baby."
写着"打给我 是宝宝的事"。
-
3. Do Bobby and Jessica have a baby?
鲍比跟杰西卡有宝宝了吗。
-
4. Are they going to have one?
还是他们要生一个。
-
5. And why does Bobby have a rose gold iPhone?
还有为什么鲍比会用玫瑰金的苹果手机啊。
-
6. Maybe he got it with his yearly mammogram.
说不定是他做年度乳房摄影检查时送的。
-
7. I knew this relationship was too good to be true.
我就知道这段感情好得蹊跷。
-
8. Looks like I'm not Negative Nancy,more like Reality Check Rita.
我果然不是毒鸡汤女王,而是醒醒吧一姐。
-
9. Then why the hell have I been calling you Max?
那我以前干嘛叫你麦克斯啊。
-
10. Oh, just a heads-up,Bobby's family is on its way over,so any X-rated puppeteering you have to do,now is the time.
先提醒一下,鲍比的家人正在来的路上,你想做的任何限制级布偶演出,请在现在就表演完。